PPBUS_G3H =12.6v
PP3V3_S5 = 3.3v
PP0V9_S5 = .90v

----------------------------------
The readings I take looking for solution for no
PM_SLP_S3:

PP3V3_G3_RTC

r1920 , r1921 = 3.4v one side , 3.3v the other side of resistors

BIOS PINS= 1 , 3 = 3.3V 2 , 4 = 0V 5 , 6, 7, = 0V PIN 8 = 3.3V (U6100)

PM_SLP_S3_L = R7859 = 0V I REMOVE THIS RESISTOR LATER AND I INJECT 3.3V AND FAN DIDNT SPIN I DID THAT ON ANOTHER MODEL BEFORE WITH A SHORT ON THE CRYSTAL AND FAN SPINS WHEN INJECTING.

Also as soon as I plug the charger and get the green light PM_SLP_S3_L beeps on diode testing mode when I inject to enable de S0 rails also instead voltage I got 0v and beeps on diode testing mode.

THIS MACHINE WAS WATER DAMAGED ORIGINAL DAMAGE WAS LOCATED AT: R6905

Board was cleaning using 99% alcohol and ultrasonic cleaner but cheap kind , im still waiting for the crest.

I look also for red test points I didn't find anything reasonable to focus on that area.

ALSO U4650 was fried from some pins I replace it.

Any next steps that I can do?

pcfriends

hello master duke , on 200 ohms scale with a probe to ground and the other probe to y2810 pins i get the number 1 infinite? is this the right way to do this test? on 3V42 bus i get "1" also , im insecure about if this is the correct way to do it , plz i im not correct can you tell me about a source to learn it?

pcfriends

i got it now i got the infinite because was more oHMS i got 1.2M on booth pins of Y2810 and 40k on 3v42v

thank you aprendiz!

dukefawks

Administrator
These boards do not power on automatically. Have you checked the power button is actually working or just short the power on pads?

pcfriends

i try diferent keyboards and i short the pads too but without PM_SLP_S3 rail i don't think i can get into S0 state :S

Anyway :

1.2M on booth pins of Y2810

40k on 3v42v

pcfriends

I feel so stupid i never try to power on again after i replace the burned U4650 i just try to short the pins again and fan spins!!! fuck man jajajajajajaj thank you aprendiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.