[SOLVED]Macbook pro 820-3115-B Wont boot to OSX.

Hi louis and team,

I have a client macbook pro logic board 820-3115-B that wont boot to OSX. Ive tried install with USB, command + R etc.. Nothing works.. Ive even tried with SSD disk that work on other machines, and then use it for this one, and it doesnt register or find the ssd disk.

Do you know what the problem can be or where I can start my search?..

smiba

Its probably not detecting the storage drive, does it at least boot from USB? If so: Already tried a new drive cable? Because those ALWAYS die

Hi smiba, thank u for the quick reply and support.. Greatly appreciated. :) I did change the driver cable twice earlier this week, no change, still not booting.. However just now, the third time I did now and the computer is booting up fine to OSX. You might have send me some magic.. :) thank you so much.. Wish you a great christmas and chat soon again..

Its probably not detecting the storage drive, does it at least boot from USB? If so: Already tried a new drive cable? Because those ALWAYS die

Hi smiba, thank u for the quick reply and support.. Greatly appreciated. :) I did change the driver cable twice earlier this week, no change, still not booting.. However just now, the third time I did now and the computer is booting up fine to OSX. You might have send me some magic.. :) thank you so much.. Wish you a great christmas and chat soon again..

smiba

Have a great Christmas lagadatorumea !

Make sure you're not putting too much stress on the cable because they break fairly easy, I've had enough "new" cables just not work right because at some point in time they were just slightly bent. Glad its resolved though!