thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

Is this more of a software thing? MacBook Pro sn c02hng7jdv13

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload it somewhere and send me the link.

Comment

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...5/820-2936.zip

Comment

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byf...ew?usp=sharing

Do a PRAM reset on the first boot and reinstall OSX!

Comment

Oh cool!! Thanks for that Duke. I have looked at the file and can see the change. Perfect. Once it is done I will update.
          Thanks again.

Comment

The computer is back together, but not switching on. When trying to switch on from battery only the cpu fans spins for maybe 2 seconds then stops. The power light comes on in that time and then goes off when the fan stops. When connecting to power, the fans starts to spin for 2 seconds, then stops and starts again. Still will not switch on. I tried a p tram reset just in case and nothing happens so it isn't switching on. When power is connected, the light on the connector lights up green then goes red. Has something gone wrong with the programming or am I diagnosing a power problem?

Comment

check current sensing

Comment

You didn't correctly flash the chip, put in in the wrong way, killed the chip or killed something else. I have no way of telling.

Pull chip and verify it was correctly flashed, check orientation. If that all is OK then flash back original file, it is possible I messed up of course.

Comment

Ok I will look for damage around the chip and get the chip off then check the information on it and get back.

Comment

Are there actually 2 topics on the same machine. Please use only one!

Comment

There are 2 yes my apologies.

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X