thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

Hakko FR-901 not heating properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hakko FR-901 not heating properly

Hello,
    i have a question about my Hakko FR-801. I used it now for something like one or two years and it always works perfektly fine. Now i feel like it is not really heating as much as it is used to. I would normally exchange the heating element and don´t mind that. But the real problem i have with it is, that it shuts off while i´m working with it. The blinking red LED stops blinking and i can not turn it back on. After a few minutes it automatically starts working again. Is that also related to the heation element? Is it to hot and needs to cool down a bit or what is going on with it? Thanks for any help.

Is it even an original one or a China clone?

Comment

I think / hope its original. Its not from ebay, amazon or so. I searched and found this site: ( https://www.hakko.com/world_network.html ) where they list this company: ( http://www.kullik.com/startseite/hakko ) as the only Hakko distributor for Germany. I got it from there.

Comment

I really don't know what could be wrong with it. The element would be the most common and the maybe a break in the cable.

Comment

This is 100% related to heating element, mine used to do the same thing when heating element died. Get a new one.

Comment

Thank you both for the help and the great support here in general. I already ordered a new one.

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X