[SOLVED]iphone 6, lose fast battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noguinfor

Hey guys, i have a iphone 6 and after replacing touchscreen, the battery loses fast. I noticed that before changing the board had humidity..I changed it to new original battery but it did not work at all so what could it be?

Dmitry

Hey guys, i have a iphone 6 and after replacing touchscreen, the battery loses fast. I noticed that before changing the board had humidity..I changed it to new original battery but it did not work at all so what could it be?

Tell me, without screen, and idol state (not on) is there current consumtion if you connect power supply to battery terminal on the board? After that push power button, does it start from 0.05-0.2A, or from 0.20+A?

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
Shitty screen pulling too much amperage. You just have to find the short, but in this case, I would blame the shitty screen.

Noguinfor

someone give me a answer please?? already passed 6 days and no one give me a answer ... I am less than someone~?

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
someone give me a answer please?? already passed 6 days and no one give me a answer ... I am less than someone~?

Refer to my answer from my previous post, it hasn't changed. We don't even fix iPhone screens because of how shit the quality of the parts available often are. This has been a common issue dating back to even the iPhone 4/4S days. Shit LCD will pull too much power.

Status
Not open for further replies.