820-00165 restarting randomly

Narek

I have 820-00165 board on my bench which is restarting randomly, showing "Your computer restarted because of a problem..." message. Board was water damaged in the past, cleaned by other shop. Now it has no signs of corossion or damaged components, looks fine. It starts, sometimes boots to the system, but mostly restarts on progress bar. When I want to run system from USB it is loading OS very long and only once booted to High Sierra, rest of the time it just restarts or hang somewhere in the end of progress bar. I have tested it with everything disconnected from the board, with new SSD, without SSD connected, with new I/O flex, new trackpad flex - always behaves the same way. I can't even boot to OS installer. I have already reflashed BIOS with known good file with clean ME region (from this forum) and resoldered SMC. Sadly no changes. Any ideas? I suspect PCH or CPU problem...

Narek

It was working fine for one day and came back to previous state - restarting randomly, doesn't load or install OS..

Narek

I think it's CPU problem, customer decided that we will replace motherboard, I will keep this one for components or future repair.