820 2850, uefi problems

Noguinfor

I don't know how is it possible the previous bios to be clean! If i read from a working machine.. in this case the machine it's mine i bought from a client!

History:

1st the machine didn't show image. I Replace the graphic chip with one i had used and the mac start working well!

Whiling tested the machine i noticed that machine Freezes!

One time ago you help me to solve a problem like that.. The machine passed all ASD tests, memory frequency pc3-8500s, C7771 repaced etc.. And the problem was solved replacing again the Graphic chip.

On this mac i have now, i bought again another original chip from a trusted guy i usually buy but the machines keep going down 2-3 min after enter in operating system!

And in this case i notice the bios on this motherboard was touched!

I already Reballing 2 times this motherboard to be sure that chip was soldered well!

I need a working Bios before buying another graphic chip!

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
"I don't know how is it possible the previous bios to be clean! If i read from a working machine.. in this case the machine it's mine i bought from a client!"
I was reffering to the file uploaded on Google drive.

"Whiling tested the machine i noticed that machine Freezes!"
Did you change C9560???
Do NOT use hot air!!!

Noguinfor

"Did you change C9560???"
This is the first thing i do in these models 8020 2850!

The file uploaded on google drive it's the original one i was read!

Need help to build a new bios!

Noguinfor

=) heheh, you made me laugh!

Do you have some bios for 820 2850 processor i7 with fresh ME?

The last file i was post on google drive it's the original file of the board. Medusa it's able to check if the file is good?

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
I was reffering to the file uploaded by me on Google drive.
It has clean ME, as explained you.

I will try to build new one from you backup, when I get time.
In the meantime, try what I said about swapping Fsys area...

Noguinfor

Thank you Mr.Vali! My doubt is were is Fsys area on this bios. in another post you say: " change Fsys area (Fsys <--> $SVS marking strings)"

But in this bios i cant find ?SVS ...

But i already decided that i will buy a medusa from Ccmizapper! I don't want take more time from you and me because a clean_me, Fsys, etc. What you recommend Medusa 2 or Medusa 3 ? thanks

Noguinfor

Hey 2informaticos, sorry for boring you but i need your help to build a bios! Please, can you try to build a new one from my old bios??

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uuj...ew?usp=sharing

i wont bore you anymore related to Bios because i already bought a medusa 2! But only next week arrive! I need to solve this problem this week because this process have more a 3 weeks.. and i need to solve the problem to the client!

when you have some time please help me.

thanks

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
I don't ignore anybody.
My Medusa tool is broken and din't recieve a new one yet.
I just sent your file to a friend and I wait to get it back soon.

BTW this job can be done manually and all necessary information is already on the forum.
However I prefer to do it with Medusa.

You speak to soon and you have no idea about my problems...

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
There is an issue with Medusa and 820-2850 BIOS.
My friend just replied me and he got the same error I reported in older post.
Medusa reports (no change) when try to clean ME region.
Is the same reason I said that uploaded file from the begining of the thread looks to have clean ME; even it was read from the board!

So I took my time and manually build a BIOS for you.
Test it and comment...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T-1PVudbxsra73NQytq1-APvFyoLI7Vt

Noguinfor

i regretted it few minutes after writing!! I'm so sorry M.Vali! yesterday i got angry whit my client and today i wrote this stupid text!! I feel a little ashamed of what i just did! My apologizes. I will never talk to you like that!
You always response in time in my posts and never failed me! i know you always help the people even yours problems. Please forget what i have said it's just a kid attitude!! I respect you very much Mr.Vali!

Spoken of the post i already replace the board of the client for another one.. i stayed with the board of client and next week i will repair the board and i will post here the solution! Forget this post!

Thank you

Noguinfor

Hey Bios working perfectly!
no freezing, all seems OK!
If i could get into a hole i would! But for me yesterday i learn a lesson!
thank you one more time Mr.Vali!