820-2936-B No backlight

dukefawks

Administrator
So if you plug in the cable there is a short. Inspect the cable and connector for damage. I suspect a bad cable.

Triple6r

Soo i was taking of L9004 and one of the pads totaly gone burnd of stuck under l9004 so iam thinking that i need to run a wire to fix this i have order wire its coming next week

i took off l9004 and put on new other one but nothing olso the screen is totaly black now so i think i have to wait for the wire

dukefawks

Administrator
Without L9004 there should be a white screen with backlight. So if there is nothing now the screen is not recognized. Either bad cable or something got damaged. C9010 3V present? Check if cable properly plugged in and try with the old cable to see if backlight comes back.

dukefawks

Administrator
No idea, should at least have backlight/image. Test with the old cable and see if anything changes. Or did you blow the fuse again?

Triple6r

Hi i checkt the cable and cable is bad 1 pin was twisted so i have order new cables i have to wait for that all my other cables ar olso bad ... but i have still nothing on c9015 no volt
and i have still repair L9004 the path under it is gone ??

dukefawks

Administrator
First check pins 1-7 of they have continuity to the LCD to ensure connector/cable are good. Then check if LCD_IG_PWR_EN comes high with the screen connected.

dukefawks

Administrator
I have no idea what you are doing. I just asked if there was continuity from pins 1-7 on the LCD connector to the end of a separate cable.

You can also measure diode mode on pins 1-7 on the end of the LCD cable.

dukefawks

Administrator
I can't help you if you do not know how to use a multimeter. I hope you are not measuring this when powered on at least.