820-2936 Macbook pro A1278 VD0R Sensor Issue [solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

supamodz

Hi Louis glad you started your own forum, i'm always supportive with a positive insight, i had to join now lets fix cornholes lol .
Im working on a 820-2936 pro asd is throwing a failed sensor VD0R DC In Rail is reading above high limit any ideas on what could be causing this issue.

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
Are you using an 85w adapter on it? If so, this will always be a little off. If it is not causing the machine to run slow, then who gives a shit

If it is causing slowness, then try a 60w adapter, and see what happens, but this should not cause slowness/lag/problems.

dukefawks

Administrator
An Apple logo on the charger says nothing. You can tell real and fake apart by connecting it to a machine. A fake one the green light will come on instantly on a real one there will be a 1 second delay.
There is no real reason for this sensor to read high unless you are using an 85W charger or a Chinese knock-off.

supamodz

Thank you Louis lol, and Duke i was using an 85w charger. I used a 60w and problem solved. Duke thanks for the insight, i will look out for knock offs with apple logos and 1 second delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.