820-3115-b smc missing pad pin 156 and 154

totosql

I got this used water damage look like someone was work on before, but problem was turn on and off after 1 seg, green light , I check it i found short at probe: 1315 pp3v3_s5avref_smc and 1316 gnd_smc_avss those go to smc, so I take out smc to see and I found no pad in u4900 pin 156 nc_smc_t25_en_l and pin 154 nc_smc_xosc1 I got other smc I have ready to put there but I no sure how bad is missing those pin pad 156 and 154

Last edited:

totosql

Hi I installed the new " " smc and it is worse than the original one they dont do nothing nada ni pio pio so will keep testing

totosql

I will buy one smc to install here I check on line a found one guy from china in ebay i never try this guy before any suggest guys anyone buy from this guy before, any suggest are welcome thank you

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
I buy from him and they all work. I've begged him to stock pre-balled SMCs for everything else, but no dice. :(

totosql

well I order o ready and i will install and I let u know guys if work or no sorry for replay late i was little busy : )

totosql

the news I got the smc I try to put in on and I Fuck it : / damm p shit smc mother f... other 25 dump lol anyway I was tired of this f mobo so I got other one this one is a little better was watter damage " " some problem whit fw circuit u9410 frie.