820-3435-b work with battery until the light check

yair37

Hello all,
First of all I will introduce myself, my name is Yair and im from Israel, im Glad that you gave me the opportunity to be part of this wonderful forum

??????And to my mackbook air wired problem..

820-3435-b come dead...after i sew few liquid damage on board i was clean and replace some components and filters...now the mac turn on with the battery and with the charger....but the weird part is... with just the battery its upload to password part and after the password part its start to loading and shut down(usually at the same part!) i think when its check the back light or something like that because its the part that the back light go high and low...but with the charger connect its work fine and if i pass the login with the charger and then disconnect the charger its work for few minutes with just the battery and shut down....i was change the battery and check some voltage but all look good....any idea where to start?

thanks!

Last edited:

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
First of all, welcone to the forum!

Did you try known good working battery?
Charge battery and see is same problem appear when battery has more charge.

Run ASD EFI and report any error, if is the case.

I suspect you still have corrosion on the board.

yair37

thanks for your replay...i was put a new battery and the same like the old one...i will try ASD EFI and post the log..thanks

yair37

some update...its work just with SMC reset with high speed fan1234.jpg...without the fan spin but nothing...i was change the SMC ic but the same...here is the result of ASD test:

Last edited: