- PP3V42_G3h = 3,41V
- PPV5_S5 = 5V
- PP3v3 = 3,3V
- PP3V3_S3 = 3,3V
- PM_SLP_S4_L = 3,3V

So whats the next step here?

dukefawks

Administrator
Come on, do some diagnoses, I can't drag it all out. If PM_SLP_S3_L is present then all S0 rails are being told to turn on.

XooP

Okei, sorry, of course. I get nothing on pin 4 on U8180, seems like I have a short

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
What is the short to, and on what pin? On pin 4?

Look at what U8180 does. It's powered by PP3V3_S5 on pin 5, and if it has voltage on pins 1 and 2, it will shoot out 3.3v on pin 4. Does it have voltage on pin 1 and 2? Does it have PP3V3_S5 on pin 5?

XooP

Oh, Pin 4 is short to ground. Yes I have 3.3V on Pin 5 and of course 3.3 on 1 and 2 as well. I have tried removing R8185-R8187. I have also removed U3210 and U7870 but the short is still there.
As far as I can tell I have removed every component on that rail now so I'm afraid the short is in the board itself.

XooP

Yes they are, Thats why I removed them. Anyway, I have come a bit further, found the short and have put the components back. I now starts but CPU Vcore is missing so I'll have to figure out why that is.

XooP

No, not entirely, the fan starts (occasionally), but I get 0V on the CPU. I have to figure out why that is.