A2442 820-02098 No Audio detected, corroded UR630

it-solve

Replaced UR630 as balls underneath were completely corroded. Now Audio gets recognised for a second and disappears in the Audio Output secttings.
Bluetooth audio works.

Its strange, when i press the volume up/down it moves the volume bar now (before would just shows a forbidden audio sign) but then would go back to forbidden audio sign.

I went around and resoldered corroded caps. Reflow UR600/660. Everything else is stable with the system. Just no audio.

it-solve

Reballed UR500. It didn't had much underneath. Only corrosion in the area is on CR504, PP3V8_CODEC_VP side was almost gone I am assuming pins 21, 14, 7, 6 were soaked at some point.

It is still same. When I press volume up, it shows volume UP OSD then, on second press shows forbidden volume sign.
US630 replacement was a progress as before would just show forbidden volume sign all the time. There was a lot of oxidation around UR600/630/660 and caps in the area. I reflowed them but haven't reballed. Not sure if audio amps playing up would affect that too.

These glass top chips' edges chip off when hold with tweezers. So annoying, not to mention so hard to read or find dot directions. Need to shine under angle and needs to be shiny on top.