Any diagrams for GoPro Hero 3+, 4 black or silver

1centchips

I am trying to repair gopro's that are DEAD. They have no water damage or missing components. These all look new. Looking day and night for the schematics but to no avail.

VirtualLife

I was just wondering about schematics for other devices than Apple. I have Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + that has missing components. If anyone has schematics for it it will be great. Or just a High resolution photo of the S6 Edge + Logic board from both sides. I know i can fix it but the only problem is that i don't know what components they are. The device works great and the missing components are around the sim card so the sim card does not work.

Last edited:

JorgePayar

I was just wondering about schematics for other devices than Apple. I have Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + that has missing components. If anyone has schematics for it it will be great. Or just a High resolution photo of the S6 Edge + Logic board from both sides. I know i can fix it but the only problem is that i don't know what components they are. The device works great and the missing components are around the sim card so the sim card does not work.

This is what I found
http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/...64405.html?spm=2114.12010408.100005.10.M9SWBY
Hope it helps

JorgePayar

Thank you! But that is a new motherboard. I like to fix them not buy new ones :D

Virtual Life said: "If anyone has schematics for it it will be great. Or just a High resolution photo of the S6 Edge + Logic board from both sides"

You are welcome mofo :cool:

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
usual avenues are FTP sites on the dark side of the internet and I've never seen any of these there.