Apple parts seller

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
yrealize that everyone you go to is going to be selling you some sort of fell off the back of a truck shit and that you will always have to do your own QA/QC. I use yoke from ebay

Glenn

You have a point there louis . But some in this foum mabye have a good dealer that they are satisfied with. Have tried a few different from alibaba.com . I found no sellers named Yoke on ebay.

bighead

He has the same crap as the others. I recently ordered from him 10 keyboards with backlight. The keyboards are OK, but the backlights are garbage.
Same with the retina batteries. The first two were good. The last 3 were crap. One charges up, but as soon as it goes above 9% the macbooks shuts down.
If you start it it says battery need to be replaced. If you charge it a little bit the message goes away. One does not charge at all. None of the MacBook I have here sees the third one.

He wants me to send these back for refund at my cost. DO NOT BUY anything from him out of eBay!

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
you have to understand that all of these people are pulling parts out of the same dumpster, and all of them are selling them at prices that make them no money. if you expect any of these people to serve you parts on a platter from foxconn or to offer concierge service you'll be disappointed every way around.

RavetcoFX

No.They're all fucking criminals. I use PSI, who are criminals.

Thanks, as PSI from ebay? I haven't heard of them, I've been using Jack Telecom for LCD's lately, and they go above and beyond with their service, even with the price being a bit higher than ebay...

ereddekopp

Louis speaking of parts...what is your philosophy on how you order and stock parts? I keep things like certain batteries, adapters and storage stocked...but have been skiddish to stock much else since the type of systems I get always seem to come in waves.