For $29/mo, we provide access to advanced level technicians who will answer your questions on any Macbook board related matter to the best of their knowledge promptly & walk you through how to solve your problem so you can deliver a working board to your customer.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Fixing boards is 10% of the work. The other 90% is finding boards to be fixed, collecting money from clients & end consumers, reselling your product and dealing with all the problems inbetween. Discuss here!