ASD (Apple system diagnostics)

dukefawks

Administrator
would anyone on here share their login creds for the new online ASD?

No way, that is the quickest way to loose your AASP.

Right to repair should address crap like this. Even the built-in "consumer" diagnostics would be fine, but currently Apple is deliberately obfuscating error codes that make no sense to anyone.

peterfixit

No way, that is the quickest way to loose your AASP.

Right to repair should address crap like this. Even the built-in "consumer" diagnostics would be fine, but currently Apple is deliberately obfuscating error codes that make no sense to anyone.

that makes me sad, this is ridiculous its like people are paying full price for rental devices that they dont even own

Fizzl92

Great to see all the files avaliable here. Thank you all for the work and time you spend on this. I have just one quesion that stops me from downloading (if the files are still up). I know that we should not really have this files. And i am afraid of downloading torrents and stuff like this in general. So is there anything to worry about when downloading this torrent magnet 50gig file? I mean its not like downloading music where they hunt people that are up/downloading files. But are there people/companys searching for "ASD downloaders" or something like this? I mean is it even "illegal" to download this files?!

Gurmon

Just download them if you need them. Apple have already changed the way diagnostics are carried out for +2015 machines. In the coming years all the available ASD's will be useless, unless someone manages to replicate AST2.

RandomInsano

Giant torrent does not contain ASD 3S138. Neither does the greater Interwebs. I'll dig in the darker web, but if someone happens to have a copy I'd appreciate it.

Good news: Just an idiot and didn't read things properly. Hunt for ASD_ssps_693-7303-A.003.dmg.

Last edited: