Macbook A1466/ MB:820-3437-B/ League, gives consumption quickly without video, disarms and light turns orange.

This Macbook League, gives consumption quickly without video, disarms and light turns orange. One thing that the customer said is that of trying so hard, an hour turns on the goes, but is very slow, really turned up front before we entered the device but on the bench he did not call once!
When I plug the charger, without the battery, it activates all the voltages, memory, 1.8V, Vcore, gives a consumption of about 0.400 Mha but falls quickly!
I found a capacitor that was oxidized, was the C7710 next to the U7701, replaced but still persists the problem.
That capacitor was on the PP5V_S0 line.
Another thing I noticed, is that this line PP5V_S0 was with a resistance of 130 Ohms. I injected tension and realized that the Protractor U8080 heated, even after removing the IC the resistance persisted in the line. Soon after I removed the U7701 and the resistance of the line disappeared, indicating problem. The point is that even removing the IC U7701 the machine gave the same symptom, so it seems that it is not yet the main problem.

Question: Should the board turn on without this IC and just not give backlight, or without the IC it gives this symptom?

Another thing, is that the SMC is with signs of oxidation around it, but nothing too serious. I have measured the continuity in the lines around you and all are ok!
Primary voltages do not fluctuate, such as 3.3 , 5 and 3.42V
The battery IC resistors have already been checked and all are within their value!
Thank you and I await instructions!

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
"SMC is with signs of oxidation around it"
Reball it.

Board should give USB activity and external video, without U7701.

Check ALL_SYS_PWRGD and PLT_RESET_L signals.
Test if turns on (always) in SMC bypass.

I did Reball and he did the same process about two or three times, then started calling normally. Now turn on every time correctly! Only one detail, the cooler turns little and heats up a lot, reaches 90º and disarmed. I had to download a software to control the fan and it answered correctly, now it is at normal temperature.
What could be causing this cooler symptom not to accelerate according to high temperature?
Is with the big sur system.

Yes, I’ve done both. I’ve changed the cooler and even the sink. It gave an improved, but I do not see change the rotation of the cooler when it passes the 75º is always in the same rotation! The concern is whether it got cold solder on the SMC or something! But the machine keeps running and running fine now

Hello, This notebook returned with the same problem! It only keeps on the SMC bypass, gives video and enters the system but very slow. The mouse does not freeze, as a symptom of sensors, but the programs respond extremely slowly. And even turning on Bypass, right after I shoot and put the charger it does not turn on the button again. Any suggestions? Is it really the SMC?