MacBook A1707 A-00928

ipetro

According to the owner, it didn’t turn on in the morning! I didn’t find any traces of flooding, everything looks good! I checked the display is working properly. battery is charged.

ipetro

Resetting smc/pram did not help. Safe mode does not turn on. When you press command+R, the apple logo on the external monitor and the MacBook does not reboot cyclically. but the apple doesn't pass (

Last edited:

ipetro

if you listened to the video in the post, then the sound there is one time the sound plays well and two times only the end of the sound! all the voltages seem to be there, the picture is there but cannot load

ipetro

Same behavior as original, with image? Yes, the behavior is the same as with the original firmware. sound, apple logo and reboot.

Tried yet SMC bypass?Do you mean reset smc and pram? yes I reset it.

but this time I managed to catch the command +V, maybe this will somehow clarify what’s happening with it. what should be done

Last edited:

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
"Tried yet SMC bypass?Do you mean reset smc and pram?"
NO; use Google and find what means.

Also try starting in diagnostic mode, if possible.

ipetro

are you talking about this?

SMC bypass is a mode where several SMC features are disabled (sensors in particular), you disconnect all power, press power button, connect Magsafe and keep power button held for 5 to 10 seconds. Fans should go at max speed.