macbook a1990 820-01827-01

ipetro

Please share the diagram and boardview for this model. I can't figure out where the short circuit is

ipetro

I fixed the short circuit PPBUS_G3H (С9573) and the MacBook came to life! no picture! according to consumption 20V and 0.280 then consumption drops 0.120-0.000 and the load goes to 0.789 and then 0.000 reboot again!

ipetro

I suspect that the SSD has failed! Please help me figure out how to replace the SSD! Is it necessary to have an SSD only from a similar board or can you take, say, 01041? only on 01041 there are 4 ssds and on this board there are 6 of them! I am also interested in whether it is necessary to observe the numbering 00,01,02,04, etc.?

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
You should get the chips from similar board and maintain same position.
Also must be the same capacity.
If you use new chips, or removed from different board model, then you must initialize them according with the position where will be placed.
Need a special programmer in such case, like JCID P13.

ipetro

820-01827 Unfortunately, I couldn’t find the same board even on eBay! This is something unreal! So I'm looking for a solution! Unfortunately, I don’t have a JCID P13 (What other analogues are there besides JCID P13?). I have one with the same bga 820-0850. When restoring the dfu, the system will not overwrite the ssd?