Macbook Air A1932 820-01521-A black screen

Djsp

Hi I have this machine with the black screen, usb meter goes to 20v and reaches 1.56 A caps lock makes the green light the screen remains black, I tried an external monitor but nothing. How can I proceed?

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
Caps Lock light still reacts?
Did you test USB activity (not power)?
Did you test with known good (compatible) LCD assembly?

Djsp

I inserted a na usb pen and there is usb activity, the caps lock responds when it is pressed but I don't even have video with an external monitor, and the fans run fast

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
"Any history available?
-------------
Did you test with known good (compatible) LCD assembly?"
???

Full fan speed can be caused by bad/missing battery.

Djsp

Yes in fact I disconnected the battery when it comes to the story, I have no information, the machine presented this type of defect all of a sudden, now I try with another external monitor, could it be in DFU mode?

Djsp

I tried with DFU mode, but the image of the DFU is a padlock tried the restore but I get this error com.apple.MobileDevice.MobileRestore – 0xFA0 (4000)]

Djsp

I redone the procedure, it enters the dfu, I proceed with the reset, but I also tried with the reactivation, but the procedure ends with the lock, I also tried the reset of the pram, it emits the sound but no screen, the T2 is gone or is there any other problem?

Djsp

Yes I did but nothing, having to do in visual inspection on the board which points might be interested maybe the IGPU section

Djsp

Then allo probably will be the Nand memories in dfu mode when it tries to restart to re install the operating system goes in bulk

Djsp

After the holidays, I took a look at him again, and found the culprit, the problem that the cut is at the limit.Flex is cut

Last edited: