MACBOOK PRO 820-01814-A DOES NOT IGNITION DUE TO MOISTURE FILTRATION

skynetwarmax

I have this equipment that I have reviewed everything and I do not have pp3v3_s5 that is not shorted and comes from the u7800, but I have a doubt if the equipment is in dfu, does the u7800 not generate that voltage? I say this because if the voltage in ppbus_g3h is 12.6v it would be in dfu. it has something to do with ppbus_g3h having 12v, 12.3v or 12.6v. When connecting the by-3200 device with a voltage of 20v and 2 amps, it gives me a source consumption of 0.092 and it stays there. Thank you

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
If all AWAKE and SLPS2R voltages are present, machine should be recognized in DFU.
Be sure to follow all the steps from DFU tutorial linked on the forum.

skynetwarmax

I have reviewed it and I have all the voltages of slps2r and awake up, I understand that it must be recognized in dfu but I understand that if it is a corruption in the ssd the line pp3v3_s5 if the equipment is in dfu it does not activate it from the pmu?

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
T2 corrupted firmware can break the power on sequence.
If you can't see it in DFU, no way to reflash its firmware.

skynetwarmax

I have tried with a computer with a type c connector to try to start it in dfu mode but it does not recognize it, as you are told, the pp3v3_s5 line is not activated and comes directly from the pm, understanding that it is the t2 dead or the pm wrong, what do you recommend I do?

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
Let the battery and charger both disconnected.
Be sure to use the proper USB-C port for DFU.
If still not recognized, then force it using SWK003 pads.