thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

820 2850, uefi problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is an issue with Medusa and 820-2850 BIOS.
    My friend just replied me and he got the same error I reported in older post.
    Medusa reports (no change) when try to clean ME region.
    Is the same reason I said that uploaded file from the begining of the thread looks to have clean ME; even it was read from the board!

So I took my time and manually build a BIOS for you.
    Test it and comment...
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T-...q1-APvFyoLI7Vt

Comment

i regretted it few minutes after writing!! I'm so sorry M.Vali! yesterday i got angry whit my client and today i wrote this stupid text!! I feel a little ashamed of what i just did! My apologizes. I will never talk to you like that!
      You always response in time in my posts and never failed me! i know you always help the people even yours problems. Please forget what i have said it's just a kid attitude!! I respect you very much Mr.Vali!

Spoken of the post i already replace the board of the client for another one.. i stayed with the board of client and next week i will repair the board and i will post here the solution! Forget this post!

Thank you

Comment

i will try the bios! and i will commend! Thank you

Comment

Hey Bios working perfectly!
          no freezing, all seems OK!
          If i could get into a hole i would! But for me yesterday i learn a lesson!
          thank you one more time Mr.Vali!

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X