820-00163 not Video

iClub

Good afternoon, at first this mac turns on but the image varies sometimes and locks, replaces the u9300 with a new ISL62882c, in tests the mac turns on but without image, can you tell me which pads I can test to identify if this component I bought is defective ?

iClub

You can tell me if C9319 has a resistor ? because I ended up bumping into this capacitor and putting a resistor in place, but I put the 1000PF capacitor in this pad.

I resold the U9300 back to display image, but in tests the cooler speeds up a lot and the machine is slow, I installed the HWMonitor, it follows the sensor readings.

u9300:
16- 5.03V;
17-12.63V;
25 - 5.04V;
38- 3.3V;

HWmonitor.jpeg

iClub

I disconnected, but still with the accelerated cooler, which component is responsible for the GPU 2 Die ? when I took the IC I ended up bumping into some components could you tell me if the R9314 its value is 1MΩ in the electrical scheme ? And if it has a resistor right there.

iClub

R9314 It's ok.
Still with accelerated cooler, I need to know when the u9300 terminal is responsible for the GPU sensor ?

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
Both heatpipe temps still high?
Check in System Report which graphics card is in use.
Be sure all components are in place.

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
There should be a sensor issue, or device connected in the same bus.
You have heatpipe temp errors, apart of GPU die.

iClub

stops video, replaces the u9300, but there was no result. The GPU is getting too hot, if I try a REFLOW ?