Clean EFI dump for 820-00426 board

Narek

Hi, I got 820-00426 board for repair with missing EFI chip and ripped all traces under it. I have tried two dumps I had, computer works on them but very slowly with fans running on max speed. I've tried cleaning ME Region, but it doesn't change anything. Can I ask you to share celan EFI for this board? The configuration from the board sticker is 2.5G MIC 16G MIC 2G. Thank you in avance!

Narek

I have tried with unplugged webcam cable and new trackapd/flex - no changes. I takes around 30 seconds from the moment I press power button for the board to chime and show Apple logo. I have inspected the board for corrosion or other damages and haven't found anything except mentioned traces of EFI chip which I have already repaired. In the past I had similar behaviour cases of 820-00165 which turned out had bad EFI. Do you have celan EFI for this board? If yes, I would be thankful if you could share it.

Narek

Is there any public thread or database on this forum where all EFI dumps are posted/ available for download? Or it’s all private?

Narek

I always start with that, just thought that I’m missing something and there is a thread with all working and confirmed dumps available for download somewhere on this forum.

Thanks for your help @2informaticos. If we would live somewhere close I’d give you a bottle of Scotch for all good job you do here 😉