iPhone 6s no image, no backlight, no sound. Recognised by iTunes

Hello fellow repair sheeple!

Have an iPhone 6s here that I screwed up a while ago during a screen repair (still not sure what actually happened), But anyway I replaced the phone for an iPhone 7 for the customer so this is now my phone.
I've tested some things but I'm not 100% sure on what exactly I'm testing as I only have a PDF board view and a schematic. I don't have ZXW yet due to only having OSX installed on my machines.

I have tried messing around with FL4205 as I was suspicious about it but clumsy me ripped the whole thing off including pads because my hand slipped. I'm not too steady with these really small components!
I know there's multiple reasons why a 6s can show no screen. I have tested LCM_RESET and it's got 100 kilo-ohms resistance to ground. Which is correct I think according to jessa's video on this?
I would appreciate any help.

Thanks!

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
First thing obviously FL4205 put back on with jumpers. Do you get PP1V8 on both sides?

Doyou have PN5V7?

Did you knock L4200/L4201/L4202 off the board? Most common cause is knocking those off, I have had to resolder that shit many times 2 minutes before closing because someone knocked it off the board(they no longer work here).

How does the connector look? Tell me you are looking with a microscope.

jessa

Here's a question for you. Is there any chance in hell that an iPhone 6s can show image with FL4205 ripped off the board? Follow up question: where should you start?