SMC pre-balled

Punkedthis

Has anyone ever tried buying from UK or CHINA on smc pre-balled?? if there's some success stories, would you mind sharing the link and info? thanks..

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
only one guy on ebay sells them, and only for the 820-3115, and you can't have any because everytime they show up on ebay i buy his entire stock for myself :p i wish he'd sell for 3437 and the rest!

arnonabuurs

No Title

I used to live in Shenzhen for 5 years and know some guys who sell IC, including reballed SMC. I bought for about 600USD IC and so far all power IC and Backlight worked:). For the SMC I havent tried them yet to be honest, they look good though. Do note, this is "just a guy" not a company and although I always got what I ordered I will not stand for him^^. Oh yah, if you can speak a word of Chinese and use WeChat it helps lol

Attachments

• photo894.jpg
    photo894.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • photo895.jpg
    photo895.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

arnonabuurs

I can read the number on it, and if its all I have, I just try. I don't have lot of smc failure luckily most I use are power IC and they work fine. Same question I would like to ask Louis who buys them from Ebay.

dukefawks

Administrator
You can throw them in the trash then. You must know which board they came from as the numbers on them are all the same.