The Best Investment in Life

JorgePayar

Everybody says that is BS but the best investment that I have ever made in my life is to buy a blender juicer.
Since I have it and I use it I feel better, more energy, healthy, If I get sick, I drink more green juices, and healthy again (knock on wood :D )

The recipe that I take everyday 3 times is:

1 cucumber
1 stack of celery (if you have low blood pressure, avoid this one) if you have normal or high blood pressure it is fine.
1 piece of ginger
1 Apple
1/2 squeeze lemon

wrbailey

I use a blendtec... I use it for smoothies and for shakes (healthy, but taste great!)

I started out with a Ninja and it was great for what it was (and great price), as starter blender, but it left a lot of the smoothies rather chunky. Some people love pulp and chunks... I'm not a fan.
The ninja did have one advantage, other than price, and that was the layered blade design. My one complaint about the Blendtec is if the shake or smoothie is too thick, the one blade design can sometimes cause it to just spin and not catch the bulk of the ingredients (have to add a little water/cashew milk.)

But I would agree that a blender/smoothies/juicing is a GREAT thing to do!!

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
I just let my intestines filter out the chunks. It's already a mess at work with the blender, my sink is very tiny and the bathroom is a joke. It's a nightmare cleaning that stuff.

denimdragon

I totally agree with this topic. I have an Omega 8006 (I've had it for almost 2 years now) and I use to juice everyday but I haven't in about 2 months and boy can I tell the difference. This thread has reminded me I need to get back on my game.

JorgePayar

I just let my intestines filter out the chunks. It's already a mess at work with the blender, my sink is very tiny and the bathroom is a joke. It's a nightmare cleaning that stuff.

Yep it is a fucking nightmare cleaning this shit, but health is better than money and totally worth it

A solution for your problem could be a hose attached to the tap and use a plastic box for cleaning the machine, then you throw away the dirty water

I recommend you to use one of this in your workplace. You are all day around fumes, sticky flux and all kind of shit everyday.
If you are hungry you can drink one juice or eat fruit, you are gonna be healthier, feel better, think clearly...
Also dark chocolate will boost your mind (It could help you finding problems faster, give it a try, less time invested in motherboards = more money)

http://bebrainfit.com/brain-benefits-dark-chocolate/

Aaaaaaannnd....I hope you learn something :cool::p

Last edited:

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
"1 cucumber
1 stack of celery (if you have low blood pressure, avoid this one) if you have normal or high blood pressure it is fine.
1 piece of ginger
1 Apple --- Should be Air, Pro, Retina, ordinary MacBook???
1/2 squeeze lemon"